Does Lavalette PSD offer any assistance if customers can’t pay their bill? 

If people need to make arrangements they need to come inside the office and sign a Deferred Payment form. This will keep their water on for the time allowed. If they need further assistance they can contact these services:

Information & Referral Service
455 9th Street
Huntington, WV 25701
(304) 528-5660

WV Dept of Health & Human Resources
RR2 Box 2532
Wayne, WV 25570
(304) 272-6311

Legal Aid of WV
517 9th Street
Huntington, WV 25701
(304) 697-2070

Where can I reach someone if I have a problem?

We can be reached 24 hours a day 7 days a week after hours, holidays and weekends at (304) 525-3771.

How much is a tap fee?

A tap fee is $350.00, which is non refundable.

How much is a deposit?

A deposit is $89.92 for Residential Customers
A deposit is $199.48 for Commercial Customers

What do I need to do to get service in my name?

There is an Application that needs to be filled out; which has to be signed in front of us. You need to bring the deposit (cash, check, or money order) and valid driver’s license of photo ID.

How can I pay my bill? 

You can pay your bill by check, cash or money order by mail or in the office located at Lavalette PSD, 5308 Route 152, Lavalette, WV 25535.